Westmoreland, New Hampshire 03467
Westmoreland, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Westmoreland, New Hampshire was once known as Great Meadows. The town was established in 1735 as Number 2 in the line of Connecticut River fort towns designed to protect the colonies from Indian attack. When New Hampshire became an independent province, it was granted to settlers as Westmoreland, named for John Fane, seventh Earl of Westmoreland. The meetinghouse in Westmoreland, built in 1762, has a Paul Revere bell. Westmoreland is borderd on the west by the Connecticut River which separates Vermont and New Hampshire.
Westmoreland, NH Population:
Westmoreland, NH Local Information
Westmoreland Police Dispatch: 911
Monadnock Region New Hampshire
New England Living Magazine