South Hampton, New Hampshire 03827
One of the first towns granted by Governor Benning Wentworth, South Hampton was chartered in 1742 from parts of Amesbury and Salisbury, Massachusetts. Over the years, the town lost territory to Hampton Falls, Seabrook, and Newton, but gained territory from East Kingston. At one time, the town was home to over twelve different religious sects.
South Hampton, NH Population:
South Hampton, NH Local Information
South Hampton Police Dispatch: 911
NH Seacoast Region New Hampshire
New England Living Magazine