Sanbornton, New Hampshire 03269
Sanbornton, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Granted in 1748, this town was named Sanborntown, after John Sanborn, a close friend of Governor Benning Wentworth. It was one of the first four towns to be given a charter by the Masonian Proprietors.
The town of Sanbornton was the site of the colonial army’s winter quarters during the Canada Expedition in 1746. Sanbornton, NH includes the villages of North Sanbornton and Gaza, named for the biblical land.
Sanbornton, NH Population:
Sanbornton, NH Local Information
Sanbornton Police Dispatch: 911
NH Lakes Region Vacations
New England Living Magazine