Potter Place, New Hampshire 03216
Potter Place, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Potter Place is a village located within the larger community of Andover, New Hampshire. Potter Place Railroad Station, an historic train depot and current home to the Andover Historical Society, in Andover, was built in 1874 and added to the National Registry of Historic Places in 1989. First settled by Dr. Anthony Emery, the town was originally named Emerystown. It was then named New Breton, after Cape Breton, the site of a campaign against the French. The Town was incorporated in 1779 as Andover, the year Phillips Andover Academy was completed. The school’s founder, John Phillips, was a college friend of Dr. Emery. Andover includes the villages of Cilleyville and Potter Place.
Potter Place, NH Population:
Potter Place, NH Local Information
Potter Place Police Dispatch: 911
New England Living Magazine