Madbury, New Hampshire 03823
Madbury, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Once part of Dover and Durham called Barbados because of trade with the island, this town was the farm of Sir Francis Champernowne of Greenland. Sir Francis’ English home was called Modbury, and the name Madbury is in its honor. Madbury Parish was granted for the first time in 1755, and town privileges were granted in 1768. The name Barbados is still used for several natural features of the area.
Madbury, NH Population:
Madbury, NH Local Information
Madbury Police Dispatch: 911
NH Seacoast Region New Hampshire
New England Living Magazine