Colebrook, NH Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
The Connecticut River town of Colebrook, New Hampshire was first granted in 1762, the territory was named Dryden, after English poet and playwright John Dryden.
Due to the inability of grantees to settle the area, it was re-granted in 1770 to new colonizers, who renamed the grant Colebrook, after Sir George Colebrooke of England, the East India Company’s chairman of the board.
Colebrook, NH Population:
Colebrook, NH Local Information
Colebrook Police Dispatch: 911
New England Living Magazine