06/23/2019 - 09/01/2019
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Gazebo Park – Bethlehem NH
Enjoy free music at the Bethlehem Gazebo in the White Mountains every Sunday during the Bethlehem Free Summer Concert Series. This live music event is a fantastic time to visit New Hampshire’s highest hilltop town – Bethlehem. There are refreshments and food items for sale. Bring your own folding chair or blanket and enjoy the show(s). The music happens every Sunday from 6-8pm during the summer months. Admission and parking are free. Thanks for supporting the Friends of the Bethlehem Public Library by purchasing items from the snack shack and for taking a chance in the weekly 50/50 Raffle sponsored by the Bethlehem Heritage Society. Ask us about visiting historic New Hampshire town or share your comments.
More Information? email: email@example.com
2019 Bethlehem Summer Concert Series Schedule
- June 23 – A Tribute to Johnnie Cash
- June 30 – Planet Zydeco-Louisianna Style
- July 7 – Mark Shelton 50s/60s
- July 14 – BYP – Blues Rock
- July 21 – Barnyard Incident – Country Blues Bluegrass
- July 28 – Community Square Dance with Black Woods & Caller Eric Rollnick
- August 4 – Still Kickin’ – Classic Rock
- August 11 – The King Returns – Elvis by Request
- August 18 – Parker Hill Road Band – Bluegrass
- August 25 – The Van Burens – Funk, Rock, Progressive
- September 1 – Studio Two – Early Beatles
NH White Mountain Vacations
Rosa Flamingos, 2312 Main Street, Bethlehem, NH 03574 | 603-869-3111
A local favorite featuring classic Italian comfort food plus the best pizza, wings and homemade desserts. Real food by real people in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Patio dining, outside bar & entertainment. Dinner nightly at 5pm. Closed Monday & Tuesday.
Visit Rosa Flamingo's Bethlehem
rek'•lis brewing company, 2085 Main Street, Bethlehem, NH 03574 | 603-869-9696
Tiny brewery, big beers! Enjoy Craft IPA's, Great Food, Entertainment, Special Events. Check the website for specials. Thursday night Trivia. The never ending quest to quench the ‘thirst’, whether it’s on a bike, skis, or in a glass. This it where the passion comes from, it’s what rek'•lis is, this is us, and now it’s you... .
Visit rek'•lis brewing company